Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music on Apple Watch Series 3 Nike +

I have music selected to sync with my watch, but all playlists and albums have a red i with a circle around it that says my storage on my watch is full. However, when playing music from my watch (which I am able to do) it appears that my entire iCloud music library is available even when I’m away from my phone.

I’m a runner so I prefer to be able to create and manage playlists for specific runs. I can’t find anywhere or any way to change this! I’ve tried deleting music, deleting the playlists, nothing works!

I have an iPhone X and everything is updated in terms of OS and apps.

Posted on Nov 19, 2018 4:38 AM

1 reply

Nov 20, 2018 5:41 AM in response to Stephanie Hartley

Greetings, Stephanie.

I see that you're having an issue with your Apple Watch Nike+ Series 3. You've selected certain playlists to sync with your Apple Watch, but your entire iCloud Music Library appears. I'm happy to help.

Listen to music and podcasts on your Apple Watch -- Just to be sure, review the information in this article for any steps you may be missing.

If those are the steps you were using, then apply the steps below, testing the issue after each:

1. Turn off your Apple Watch and iPhone in that order. Then restart your iPhone first.

2. Unpair your Apple Watch and iPhone, then set up your Apple Watch again.

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

Music on Apple Watch Series 3 Nike +

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.