Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

chart manipulation in Finnish iTunes?

In my country, Finland, song chart top 200 has been filled with unknown artist albums (even google doesn’t know these artists or songs) for a week now. It looks like bots/chart manipulation to me. What to dUser uploaded fileo?

Posted on Nov 19, 2018 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2018 2:45 PM

Tiina,

There is a real artist named Raul Minor, although he is a bit obscure to be taking all the top slots in the country!

Not really clear whether it is some manipulation or a bug in the computations. In any case, you can be good citizen and advise Customer Service of this issue, using this link:

Contact - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2018 2:45 PM in response to tiina-1

Tiina,

There is a real artist named Raul Minor, although he is a bit obscure to be taking all the top slots in the country!

Not really clear whether it is some manipulation or a bug in the computations. In any case, you can be good citizen and advise Customer Service of this issue, using this link:

Contact - Official Apple Support

Nov 20, 2018 12:28 AM in response to ed2345

Yes I know. But all the 200 slots have been taken by him and a few other artists. There wasn’t one song from the. Local or global hits that have been released recently. It’s been a week now, and a few other songs have entered chart.

This is not the first time, it happens every once in a while. And all these albums are from Records DK. Always.

chart manipulation in Finnish iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.