Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to pair my Apple Watch to my phone

hi , not able to pair my iwatch to my phone. I did software upgrade since then not able to pair

[Re-Titled by Host]

Posted on Nov 19, 2018 8:35 AM

3 replies

Nov 19, 2018 5:53 PM in response to chandrakalafromduluth

We have had the same problem. We just did a rest on the iPhone. The reason we did this is because when trying to pair the watch to the phone, everyone’s iPhone but the correct one was asking to pair to the watch. We tried the reset that just reset the settings. That worked. However, just in case it didn’t we backed up the phone first. Good luck. I hope this helps you.

Not able to pair my Apple Watch to my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.