Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get my purchases in apple music back?

I was participating in family sharing, and we had paid Apple Music for year. Now this year finished and people from my "family" decided not to continue. So now I am not a part of family and I have no subscription on Apple Music. All my music from AM has gone. I want to know will all my purchased music be back after I pay or not? I spend a lot of time to create my playlists, and I don't want them to be gone forever just because I hasn't paid in time.

thank you for attention.

P.S. Sorry for mistakes I'm not a native speaker.

iPhone 6s, iOS 10.3.2

Posted on Nov 19, 2018 4:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2018 11:44 PM

Your iCloud Music Library is saved online for a while, just for such occasions. If you re-subscribe with a short time gap, then you get your personal Library back. If you re-subscribe after waiting a long time, the Library will be purged, and you will have to start over. An older post on these forums mentions a 30 day limit for the Library, between expiry and re-subscribing. Has it been longer than that for you?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2018 11:44 PM in response to olha35

Your iCloud Music Library is saved online for a while, just for such occasions. If you re-subscribe with a short time gap, then you get your personal Library back. If you re-subscribe after waiting a long time, the Library will be purged, and you will have to start over. An older post on these forums mentions a 30 day limit for the Library, between expiry and re-subscribing. Has it been longer than that for you?

Can I get my purchases in apple music back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.