Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The version of iOS running on your iPhone or iPad does not support wirelessly updating to this version of iOS. Please connect your device to iTunes on a computer to update to the latest software. so can i mot down load it wirlessly than

I don't have a computer and live out in the country with no net and it is just a wifi thing I can do right now so what I'm asking is can I mot up date it unless it's pluged in to the computer than

Posted on Nov 20, 2018 6:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2018 1:25 PM

You'll need to wait to update until you are in range of a Wi-Fi network you can connect to, or can find someone willing to update your device on their computer.

tt2

1 reply

The version of iOS running on your iPhone or iPad does not support wirelessly updating to this version of iOS. Please connect your device to iTunes on a computer to update to the latest software. so can i mot down load it wirlessly than

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.