Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I buy a photo book once it is done?

I have finished my photo book back it up and saved it. I cannot activate the Buy Book button. How do I purchase?

Posted on Nov 20, 2018 2:14 PM

2 replies

Nov 21, 2018 8:29 AM in response to annefromgolden

Hello Anne,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you'd like to print your photo book. I can help with this. After a recent update, this option is no longer available through Apple. You can download a third-party extension to complete your order, though. Take a look at this article for more info.

macOS - Print Products - Apple

Turn your beautiful photos into beautiful keepsakes.

It’s easy to make high-quality photo books, cards, calendars, framed prints, and more right within Photos for macOS Mojave. Third-party project extensions offer an expanded selection of services from partners like Motif, Mimeo, and WhiteWall, letting you create a unique gift for someone special or for yourself.

Just go to the Mac App Store to learn about and download each extension. To start a project, simply select photos, an album, a memory, or even an existing project, and then choose the extension you want to use.

Download third-party extensions from the Mac App Store

Photos for macOS

The Photos app for Mac has been designed for the way you take, edit, and share your photos and videos today. Now you can enjoy your entire library across all your devices like never before.

Learn more about Photos for macOS

Take care.

How do I buy a photo book once it is done?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.