Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Digital Booklet

So I bought an album on itunes that came with a digital booklet, but I can't find it anywhere on my account. I tried going to "account - purchased" but it didn't show up, even though when I go to the store, it says I bought it. How do I find my digital booklet? I'm on PC by the way.

null-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 21, 2018 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2018 8:56 AM

Perhaps this article will help:

Listen to audiobooks in Apple Books - Apple Support

See the last paragraph where it says:

Some audiobooks are sold with supplemental PDFs called digital booklets. To see the PDF for an audiobook that you purchased, open iTunes and choose Audiobooks. Click Purchased, then double-click the digital booklet.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2018 8:56 AM in response to braydon111

Perhaps this article will help:

Listen to audiobooks in Apple Books - Apple Support

See the last paragraph where it says:

Some audiobooks are sold with supplemental PDFs called digital booklets. To see the PDF for an audiobook that you purchased, open iTunes and choose Audiobooks. Click Purchased, then double-click the digital booklet.

Nov 23, 2018 1:32 AM in response to braydon111

Make a smart playlist matching All Media with the rule Name contains Digital Booklet. This should find any digital booklets added to the library. In some cases they might be misclassified as podcasts, in which you can change them to music from the Get Info > Options tab.

If you still cannot track down the item contact iTunes - Official Apple Support for assistance.

tt2

Itunes Digital Booklet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.