Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

actual fonts

Is there a way to see the actual fonts in Pages like in Appleworks?
I can save my favorite fonts in Styles but I want to see the entire collection in the Fonts window.
Ashlander

iMac G4, Mac OS X (10.4.5)

Posted on Feb 21, 2007 2:40 PM

9 replies

Feb 26, 2007 8:35 PM in response to Tulse

Tulse, my Gear at the bottom left didn't have the "Show Preview" (I have Pages 1.0.2.) but it did have Manage Fonts. When I clicked, it showed its actual appearance but it's still one font at a time. When using the Font pane, the Collections column has Recently Used which shows all the font appearances I've used so that is the best help. I can simply Shift-Click the fonts icon in the Toolbar and see that list when Recently Used is selected. Thanks.

The other answers reveal that this request for actual fonts would be a nice feature for the next Pages Update.
Ashlander

actual fonts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.