Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to re download movies from iTunes store

I was shifting my library from one HDD to another when I noticed few movies got probably accidentally deleted. I had purchased those movies from iTunes store and I can view that in the purchase history. They were Sept 2016 purchases, however I am unable to download them as its not showing in the purchase list?

Posted on Nov 24, 2018 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2018 1:48 AM

If they are still in the store, and if you haven't moved countries since buying them, check to see if you've hidden them from the Purchased redownloading area : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

If they are no longer in the store, or if you've moved countries, copy them back from your backup of your downloads/computer

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2018 1:48 AM in response to karnakarya

If they are still in the store, and if you haven't moved countries since buying them, check to see if you've hidden them from the Purchased redownloading area : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

If they are no longer in the store, or if you've moved countries, copy them back from your backup of your downloads/computer

How to re download movies from iTunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.