Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to burn my already bought Apple Music onto a cd. I have a cd in, and when I click burn playlist to cd it pops up that my music is unable to burn because it is Apple Music, but some songs do work. I need to burn my entire playlist help?

I’m using my hp laptop and am logged into iTunes and trying to burn it from there.

Posted on Nov 25, 2018 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2018 11:48 AM

Okay,

Apple Music tracks cannot be burned to CD. They can only be played in authorized devices or computers, and only while your subscription is active.

If you want to burn tracks to CD, you need to have regular audio files on your computer, either by ripping from CD or buying as a download. Put them into an iTunes playlist and then burn.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2018 11:48 AM in response to Okay200442

Okay,

Apple Music tracks cannot be burned to CD. They can only be played in authorized devices or computers, and only while your subscription is active.

If you want to burn tracks to CD, you need to have regular audio files on your computer, either by ripping from CD or buying as a download. Put them into an iTunes playlist and then burn.

I am trying to burn my already bought Apple Music onto a cd. I have a cd in, and when I click burn playlist to cd it pops up that my music is unable to burn because it is Apple Music, but some songs do work. I need to burn my entire playlist help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.