Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay & United MileagePlus credit cards

Apple Pay would not accept my personal United MileagePlus MasterCard. So then I applied for and received a new personal United Explorer MileagePlus Visa card, but Apple Pay would not accept this card either. (Both cards were issued by Chase) Does anyone know of any MileagePlus cards that do work with Apple Pay?

Posted on Nov 25, 2018 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2018 9:17 PM

Well I happen to have a United MileagePlus Club card too, which is Visa, and that one works just fine with Apple Pay on my iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch (which is the one I usually use to pay in stores), but I have no idea if United Mastercard cards and United Explorer cards are supported by Chase for Apple Pay. Did you tell the bank that you were trying to add the card to Apple Pay? they should know and they should be able to help you with that.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2018 9:17 PM in response to Nobait

Well I happen to have a United MileagePlus Club card too, which is Visa, and that one works just fine with Apple Pay on my iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch (which is the one I usually use to pay in stores), but I have no idea if United Mastercard cards and United Explorer cards are supported by Chase for Apple Pay. Did you tell the bank that you were trying to add the card to Apple Pay? they should know and they should be able to help you with that.

Apple Pay & United MileagePlus credit cards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.