Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I see other people or myself when I’m on Group FaceTime?

When I’m in a Group FaceTime I can’t see other people or myself and they can’t see me but they can see each other!

Posted on Nov 25, 2018 10:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2018 11:36 AM

Hello yadira86,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to see people in a group FaceTime call and they can't see you, but they can see each other. First, make sure your iPhone is up to date, as the updates contain stability fixes that can resolve issues like yours, as well as important security updates to keep your iPhone safe. Then check if you're using a supported device for video group FaceTime calls.

To use Group FaceTime video calls, you need an iPhone 6s or later, iPad Pro or later, iPad Air 2, or iPad Mini 4 with iOS 12.1. Earlier models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch that support iOS 12.1 can join Group FaceTime calls as audio participants.

Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Use Group FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Cheers!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2018 11:36 AM in response to Community User

Hello yadira86,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to see people in a group FaceTime call and they can't see you, but they can see each other. First, make sure your iPhone is up to date, as the updates contain stability fixes that can resolve issues like yours, as well as important security updates to keep your iPhone safe. Then check if you're using a supported device for video group FaceTime calls.

To use Group FaceTime video calls, you need an iPhone 6s or later, iPad Pro or later, iPad Air 2, or iPad Mini 4 with iOS 12.1. Earlier models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch that support iOS 12.1 can join Group FaceTime calls as audio participants.

Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Use Group FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Cheers!

Why can’t I see other people or myself when I’m on Group FaceTime?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.