Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mobile data settings page is blank and carrier shows No Service

User uploaded file

I am facing this issue from the afternoon... The carrier service showed No Service and I can't make or receive any phone calls! As per the instructions for solving No Service issue, I have:

1) Restarted the mobile several times

2) Tried force restart too :-(

3) Updated to 12.1 iOS

4) Reset all the default network settings

And when I tried to carry out the step Settings->MobileData->To make data roaming on! I encountered this blank screen inside the Mobile Data settings page. Please guide me...

iPhone 5s, iOS 12.1

Posted on Nov 28, 2018 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2019 11:26 AM

It is not a device issue. After dealing with this problem for several weeks and trying all the solutions in this thread I gave up and tried a full factory reset. This fixed the issue for me(Iphone 6).

I was told by my carrier & apple themselves it was a device issue & I would have to pay over $150 NZD to get it fixed. What a joke...

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2019 11:26 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

It is not a device issue. After dealing with this problem for several weeks and trying all the solutions in this thread I gave up and tried a full factory reset. This fixed the issue for me(Iphone 6).

I was told by my carrier & apple themselves it was a device issue & I would have to pay over $150 NZD to get it fixed. What a joke...

Mobile data settings page is blank and carrier shows No Service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.