Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Says Item is unavailable

songs I have already downloaded do not play. I try to redownload and it won’t let me.

Posted on Nov 29, 2018 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2018 8:32 AM

Hi KeelingM,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble with some of your music. I’m happy to provide some steps that may help.

I suggest trying the steps in the article below:

Get help with iCloud Music Library - Apple Support

You may want to try signing out of Apple Music and then back in as well. You can do so by tapping Settings > iTunes & App Store > [Apple ID] > Sign Out. I recommend restarting your device before signing back in.

Also note that occasionally songs are removed from Apple Music and are no longer available.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2018 8:32 AM in response to KeelingM

Hi KeelingM,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble with some of your music. I’m happy to provide some steps that may help.

I suggest trying the steps in the article below:

Get help with iCloud Music Library - Apple Support

You may want to try signing out of Apple Music and then back in as well. You can do so by tapping Settings > iTunes & App Store > [Apple ID] > Sign Out. I recommend restarting your device before signing back in.

Also note that occasionally songs are removed from Apple Music and are no longer available.

Take care.

Says Item is unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.