Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud is locked for security reasons

Hi there,

My iCloud is locked for security reason and to unlock it requires sign in to that iCloud for varification. I have forgotten all the information about my iCloud is exist on my phone. Due to that fact, neither I can sign in nor can I sign out. What to do?

[Re-Titled by Host]

Posted on Nov 30, 2018 6:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2018 10:23 PM

Hi there,

As you can see these photos attached. I can’t access to the iCloud as the password is not working. To recover the iCloud ID, I have forgotten all the information regarding the existing iCloud ID. Therefore I can’t reset the password. Due to that fact, neither I can sign in nor I can sign out. Therefore, I am unable to unlock the iCloud on the device. Please show me a way to solve this issue. User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2018 10:23 PM in response to fyip

Hi there,

As you can see these photos attached. I can’t access to the iCloud as the password is not working. To recover the iCloud ID, I have forgotten all the information regarding the existing iCloud ID. Therefore I can’t reset the password. Due to that fact, neither I can sign in nor I can sign out. Therefore, I am unable to unlock the iCloud on the device. Please show me a way to solve this issue. User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

My iCloud is locked for security reasons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.