Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Xr portrait stage

Does iPhone XR not have the portrait mode which is stage light/stage light mono? If so, how can I access it because it is not a lighting mode option I have in portrait mode

iOS 12.1, iPhone XR

Posted on Nov 30, 2018 6:56 AM

6 replies

Dec 1, 2018 2:48 PM in response to Nevjos

Hi Nevjos,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re looking for information regarding different modes within portrait mode on your iPhone XR. I’m happy to provide some information. The features you’re referring to (Portrait Lighting) are only available on the iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X. You can read more below:

Use Portrait mode on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you’d like to, you can leave feedback regarding those features here: Product Feedback - Apple

Take care.

Xr portrait stage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.