Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health App for iPad?

I keep reading conflicting comments regarding the use of Apple's Health app on an iPad.

• Some people have said the Health app will never be available for the iPad because of regulatory/privacy issues that would be associated with iCloud and sharing health data across different iPhones and/or iPads.
  • I just read a response from May/2017 and someone from the Apple Support Community said that the Health app can only be accessed from an iPhone, iPad or iPod

I'm unable to find the Health app for iPad anywhere. Either it doesn't exist OR I've lost the ability to conduct simple web searches. Can anyone provide an answer to the few questions below:

1. As of today, December 1, 2018 is the Apple Health app available for iPads running iOS12?

2. If Apple's Health is still unavailable for iPads is there a 3rd party alternate Health app for iPads that can sync with Apples Health app on an iPhone?

Thank you and any guidance or suggestions is certainly welcome.

Scott

iPad, iOS 5.1, SJM

Posted on Nov 30, 2018 8:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2018 10:42 PM

There is no Apple Health app for iPad.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.1;  Watch, series 3 cellular, watchOS 5.1.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 8+, iOS 12.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 12.1;  HomePod iOS 12.1 and  Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

2 replies

Apple Health App for iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.