Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Headphones replacements

I was brought an iPhone 8 for my birthday in June, it was brought near the end of May but my right earphone has stopped working. I’ve always taken good care of my headphones and phone so I’m not sure what caused it but I was just wondering if I am able to get them sorted?

I dont have the proof of purchase but it was brought through Tesco so I could get proof off them if need be.

Posted on Dec 2, 2018 5:56 PM

1 reply

Dec 4, 2018 8:25 AM in response to Jade1006

Hello Jade1006,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that there's the right side of your headphones has stopped working. I can surely see how this could be concerning. I recommend testing the issue with other headphones. If the issue persists and these are the headphones that came with your iPhone 8, visit an Apple Authorized Service Provider or an Apple Store. They will be able to examine the headphones and determine your coverage options. If you don't have a store nearby, contact Apple Support for further assistance.
Find Locations

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

Headphones replacements

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.