Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple player

apple player does not play anything in my playlists

Windows 10

Posted on Dec 3, 2018 9:17 AM

1 reply

Dec 3, 2018 11:11 AM in response to seamusfromdundalk

Hi seamusfromd👋

Maybe I can help. I have had a similar issue but it is important to note two things. 1) General Parent and Copyright, along with trademarking / sharemarking Do’s and Don’ts. And also 2) Understanding in what capacity of your attempt to play the creative artist’(s) content, and how that does... or may impact its playability.

I have two business registrations, an LLC registered with the State of California, and a Corporation affiliated with the State of Delaware. I am a passionate professional, studious of Mass Communications, a generalist, respectful to the core..., but! I am bold and outspoken, to say the least.

My point being is this. Your playlists are comprised of content that is usually or mostly — highly protected pieces of creative and artistic collections, and because of the cultural, emotional, and almost always incendiary, but not always, or rarely ever negative, or inciteful (new word lol) — 🍎 Apple 🍏 plays Reg light 💡 Green light 💡 in an effort to — fill in the blank 🏻♂.

Get creative. Don’t just play music! Create it! Get creative. Use iMovie, review the AI movies Apple puts together for you in your photo album. Play with them, add images/videos or delete some, learn that Apple’s tools are surprisingly easy and fun! to use — add music, and begin discovering how connected the world truly is.

One love,

Gustavo V.

apple player

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.