Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I had an iPad, but I sold it and there was a lot of progress on the Apple id account in Clash Royal, how can I transfer my account from Game Center to an android device?

Ipad Air

Posted on Dec 3, 2018 11:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2018 1:08 PM

Most likely you can’t. Not using game center anyway. Game center is for iOS devices only.

If you backed the device up somewhere else than maybe, but if you’ve already gotten rid of it there may be nothing you can do.

You can see with the clash Royal support and see if they have any sort of backup that may have worked and may work cross platforms.

This is probably an issue that would have been better sorted before you got rid of the device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2018 1:08 PM in response to иван199

Most likely you can’t. Not using game center anyway. Game center is for iOS devices only.

If you backed the device up somewhere else than maybe, but if you’ve already gotten rid of it there may be nothing you can do.

You can see with the clash Royal support and see if they have any sort of backup that may have worked and may work cross platforms.

This is probably an issue that would have been better sorted before you got rid of the device.

Hello, I had an iPad, but I sold it and there was a lot of progress on the Apple id account in Clash Royal, how can I transfer my account from Game Center to an android device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.