Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whatsapp notification problem on iWatch

HI,

I used to get Whatsapp notifications on my Apple Watch. But suddenly it changed and I no longer get notifications. All the settings on my iphone are as they should be. I've upgraded it to latest version, I've unpaired and paired it again but it is still the same. What is the problem with my Apple Watch?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5.1.1

Posted on Dec 3, 2018 8:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2018 8:07 AM

I have the same issue except since I got my Apple Watch series 4 I never seen the WhatsApp in the Apple Watch-app notifications. In a way it is annoying me since I receive all notification as my iPhone except for WhatsApp, and it’s annoying since I have to pull out my iPhone to see if it is important to reply immediately or not.

PLEASE HELP!!!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2018 8:07 AM in response to betuldavis

I have the same issue except since I got my Apple Watch series 4 I never seen the WhatsApp in the Apple Watch-app notifications. In a way it is annoying me since I receive all notification as my iPhone except for WhatsApp, and it’s annoying since I have to pull out my iPhone to see if it is important to reply immediately or not.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Dec 8, 2018 8:12 AM in response to HamoodAladdin

After searching and digging online for a whole week, I finally gave up and called Apple support. The solution to this issue was extremely simple. Go to your iPhone settings and go to notifications, then see the WhatsApp notifications. Make sure that it is enabled. Under the Alerts section, make sure the select the Notification Center along with either the lock screen or banners. Previously, I only had the Notification Center selected, so I selected banners along with it and BAYAM!! Now you go the watch app, notifications, and you should see WhatsApp in the list, enable it and you’re good to go!

Now I receive the WhatsApp notifications on my watch where I can even reply to messages 😁

Whatsapp notification problem on iWatch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.