Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the same song to play on the main menu and during scene select

I would like the music to play continuously throught the menu and scene selection. As it is I have to drag the audio file into each scene selection, and the music starts at the beginning.
At least, is there a way to remove the awful sound track that iDVD has on the themes?

iMac 20 core Duo Mac OS X (10.4.8)

Posted on Mar 20, 2007 8:24 AM

7 replies

Mar 20, 2007 8:54 AM in response to SDIllini

Yes I can add audio, how do I get the same song to play throughout the chapter menus? I have 30 "chapters", which are scenes from an hour of home movie. Can the same song play continuously throughout the different chater menus?. As it is now, I have to drag an audio file into every submenu, and it starts the song at the beginning for each chapter menu.
Otherwise, that same song that is preloaded on the theme is played. I hope this makes sence, kind of hard to explain. Thanks

Mar 20, 2007 10:22 AM in response to etc04

I suppose you could simulate the effect by re-arranging the song's starting point with an audio editor. For example, the main menu plays from the beginning, the first submenu's audio could start 20 seconds into the song (and the first 20 sec would be added to the end so it would loop correctly), the second submenu could start 40 sec into the song, etc.
John

How do I get the same song to play on the main menu and during scene select

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.