Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nokia N95 support

It was great to get a long waited iSync support for many new Nokia Nseries phones with iSync upgrade to v2.4. But when will iSync support N95?

Nokia N95 multimedia computer started shipping ( http://www.nokia.com/A4136001?newsid=1113533). At the moment it is not on iSync supported devices list ( http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/isync/devices.html).

PowerBook G4, iMac G5, Mini Mac OS X (10.4.9)

Posted on Mar 25, 2007 1:44 PM

17 replies

Apr 16, 2007 2:11 PM in response to Anthony Idhaw

No such luck for me as I'm stuck with 10.3.9 untill I can upgrade my Ti PowerBook. In the mean time is there a better way than sending over v-cards one at a time. I can't do several at once, for some reason I receive one even if I've sent several.
Off topic - has anyone had luck getting music files from iTunes into N95 - I had it all worked out with last 2 SE phones, but symbian a bit of a mystery.
Any hints/tips gladly accepted!

Apr 17, 2007 12:06 AM in response to Anthony Idhaw

Thanks Anthony - Top Tip!
I don't seem to be able to sync from my mac with Zyb, but used iSync with my old phone, then synced? the two mobiles. Don't know what the data cost will be, but got to be cheaper than a new computer and faster than retyping 350 contacts. LOL
I also had sucsess in getting music on the phone with SyncTunes so it looks like the N95 might be a keeper untill the iPhone arrives.

Jul 22, 2007 10:28 AM in response to Anthony Idhaw

Hello,
thinking it works fine at first as well, I later found out, that if I make changes to any calendar or "to do" description! on either the N95 or the Mac it syncs, but only up until a certain number of characters. If I exceed this number, the description on the phone will simply be cut off - in the iCal it still fully appears though.
Rather surprising, since when syncing with a PC via the Nokia PC suite there is no such an issue. All my often lengthy descriptions are fully put on the phone. And if I sync back there are no problems either. So I guess it has either to do with the iSync protocol or this Nokia N95 iSync Plug-in? Any ideas, solutions...? Any help greatly appreciated!

A bit in despair
Zuckermann

mac book pro Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Nokia N95 support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.