6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2007 4:16 AM by Lukipela
Lukipela Level 1 Level 1
I all,

i would like to set a keyboard shortcut to fullscreen a focused window... something like the "F11" key in gnome and some ms windows apps. Is there a way to do this in macosx (i run 10.4.9)?

MacBook Pro 15.4"   Mac OS X (10.4.9)  
Reply by Adrian Clarke1 on Mar 27, 2007 3:30 PM Helpful
Hi Lukipela,

Have a look at Megazoomer.
Note that SIMBL is needed too so installation isn't quite the usual 'drag & drop'.

As I mostly use my 12" iBook I find it very useful to be able to instantly maximise browser windows.

Hope this helps,


All replies