Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

ESPN Widget

879 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2007 5:50 PM by Christopher M. Morris RSS
Chris Tsuchimoto Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Apr 2, 2007 7:30 PM
I recently reinstalled Tiger with all of the updates. When I launched Dashboard, I saw that the ESPN widget is not there. Has Apple stopped including it with the OS?
20 inch iMac G5, Windows XP, 2 MB RAM
  • bsamples77 Calculating status...
    Apr 8, 2007 8:32 AM (in response to Chris Tsuchimoto)
    I am having the same problem after reinstalling the operating system yesterday, the widgets are there(in the library folder), but dashboard doesn't load them. Any help would be appreciative.

Brandon
    PowerBook G4, Mac OS X (10.4.9)
  • Christopher M. Morris Calculating status...
    Jun 17, 2007 8:11 AM (in response to Chris Tsuchimoto)
    Does the ESPN widget still work? Also does anyone have it for download? I need this widget and have searched and searched the web for it.

iMac G5 iSight   Mac OS X (10.4.9)   2.5 GB
  • Nicola Level 1 Level 1 (145 points)
    Jun 25, 2007 2:23 PM (in response to Christopher M. Morris)
    Hi Chris, here is the question:

1. Go to MacOSX 10.4.4 Delta Update page and download it. (http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/macosxupdate1044.html)

2. Download and install Pacifist (http://www.charlessoft.com/). Then run it and wait 15 seconds or buy it.

3. Mount the .dmg update, drag and drop the .pkg file into Pacifist window (Do not run the update!)

4.Pacifist should find what this package (.pkg) contains. the ESPN.wgt should be in the library package, but you can search. D'n'D to the desktop and double click. The widget should install itself as the other downloaded widgets.

Hope this help. And sorry for my english

iMac G5 ALS   Mac OS X (10.4.10)  

iMac G5 ALS   Mac OS X (10.4.3)  
    iMac G5 ALS, Mac OS X (10.4.10)
  • Nicola Level 1 Level 1 (145 points)
    Jun 25, 2007 4:09 PM (in response to Nicola)
    Sorry, this is this answer, not the question...

I need an english teacher!
    iMac G5 ALS, Mac OS X (10.4.3)
  • Christopher M. Morris Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    Jun 25, 2007 5:50 PM (in response to Nicola)
    Thanks for the info. I already have it now though. I decided to do a fresh install of Tiger and I grabbed the 10.4.4 update first and then installed it and I also saved the widget to my idisk incase I need it in the future. But I do appreciate your help! Thanks again

Christopher
    iMac G5 iSight, Mac OS X (10.4.9), 2.5 GB Memory

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.