Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bubble effect

Does anyone know of a bubble effect in FCE or 3rd party software that works with FCE? I have an image sinking out of sight and I want bubble running up screen....Thanks.

powermac G5, Mac OS X (10.4.7)

Posted on Apr 3, 2007 8:57 AM

2 replies

Apr 3, 2007 2:21 PM in response to Julie Cannon

Gee Three in its Volume 3 has a bubble effect, but it apparently it works for iMovie but not FCE. I believe you can export your clip to iMovie then import back to FCE as a work around. However it costs about $50 and would be a little steep for one effect. I purchased Volume 3 when I was working with iMovie and found their software to be very good.

Apr 3, 2007 7:22 PM in response to Julie Cannon

In Livetype, go to 'open template' - 'title' - 'bubbles'.

Click the disclosure triangles corresponding to the track numbers to the left of the timeline.

With a bit of fiddling, I'm sure you can edit this effect to get what you want, changing the properties and then not rendering the background when 'render movie' is asked for.

Then import into FCE.

Best of all - it's free! (I'd have a go myself but it's 3.30 a.m here in the U.K and I'm off to bed)

Bubble effect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.