4692 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 16, 2007 12:00 PM by Timmy Y
The server that hosts that podcast may be down or busy. You can try it again later (give it a few hours at least). You can also try deleting the podcast and subscribing to it again.
1) Open iTunes.
2) Click Podcasts on the left.
3) Click once on the podcast that won't play.
4) Press your keyboard's Delete key to delete the podcast.
5) Click iTunes Store on the left side of iTunes.
6) Find the podcast you want to subscribe to.
7) Click the Subscribe button.
When I was having an issue with a Podcast a few months ago and the above did not help, the iTunes Store team told me to report the Podcast in question. They gave me these steps:
1) On the iTunes Store, navigate to the podcast you're experiencing the issue with.
2) Click the Report a Concern link in the upper-righter corner of the podcast's page.
3) From the drop-down menu, select "Difficulty playing episode".
4) Enter your email address and any additional comments you have.
5) Click Submit.