You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shockwave Jigsaw Puzzle

Hello all,

Does anyone play the Daily Jigsaw on Shockwave's site? I haven't been able to access it all month. I've reloaded Netscape, Flash, and emptied my cache. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Irene

slot 350 mhz iMac 320 RAM Mac OS 9.2.x verizon dsl

Posted on Apr 20, 2007 11:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2007 1:22 PM

Irene, maybe you need to upgrade to Mac OS X Panther or Tiger. I just did the Shockwave Daily Jigsaw on my 350 MHz slot-loader using Mac OS X 10.3.9, Shockwave Player plugin 10.1.1r16, and Safari 1.3.2.
18 replies

Apr 25, 2007 7:18 AM in response to Prince Busta

Dear PB,

Thanks for the information. It's always interesting to visit these boards to meet apple people.

And just to keep my post on topic: Have you been able to access the jigsaw puzzle? I should have added a poll on my original question. I wonder if it's just me and my iMac?

Baby Boomer has given me a very detailed road map to try from my re-posting in the OS 9 section. I'll add more when I finish his suggestions.

All the best,

Irene

Apr 27, 2007 4:29 AM in response to iMac Newbie

Irene, exactly what is the fun of a online jigsaw anyway - if there isn't any mess, missing peices or temper tantrums? Or irritating people who idle by and innocently slot peices into position without speaking, when you haven't even asked them to help ... I don't get it.

I will be having tea and biscuits with the Queen tomorrow, Irene. I will mention you to her.

Shockwave Jigsaw Puzzle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.