Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages dont load in safari

for some reason when i upload my website to the web once i try to view it in safari on the the welcome page will load up somtimes.
when i clip on other pages such as photos or podcasts and about me it loads a blank screen in which i need to click refresh to view anything.
am i doing something wrong?

G5, Mac OS X (10.4.3)

Posted on Apr 23, 2007 8:10 PM

1 reply

Jun 2, 2007 12:15 PM in response to Torrey Tayenaka

No responses to this one yet eh? Bummer. My page just started doing the same thing. It was working great for almost a year, then all of a sudden a few weeks ago this started happening. My page is:

www.tlolson.com

If you visit the site in Safari you get a blank page. You have to either hit refresh or just click anywhere on the page and it will load. This only happens in Safari and just started happening. I host through 1&1 and forward to my .mac account. I have found by searching this forum that the fix is by switching to HTTP redirect instead of Frame redirect. This fixes the safari load issue, but I don't want to use HTTP direct because the website title and meta description end up being my .mac address instead of tlolson.com.

I am hoping someone out there has another fix.

Thanks!

Brian

Pages dont load in safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.