6 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2007 10:57 AM by Kappy
allano Level 1 (0 points)
I've avoided a lot of shortcut keys because of one simple problem. I don't know what they stand for.

How can I find it out? For instance, I somehow figured out that the shift key looks like an up arrow. But there are others I still don't know, like that thing that looks like a backslash with a shelf and a minus sign above (any idea at all what I'm talking about?).

Is there a page that deciphers these easily so I can refer to it. I'm not talking about apple symbols or cloverleaves. I can see those. My keyboard doesn't show any other symbols.

I'd sure appreciate a link.



iMac G3 350 MHz 256 MB 20 GB Hard Drive, Mac OS X (10.3.9), Using Safari 1.3 (v.312)