Apple Watch Series 7

I lost my Apple Watch. It was on my list of Devices for “find my” I wanted to check a few more places that I might have placed it. A few days went by, now it’s not on my list anymore and I can’t see it’s last location or even mark it as missing. I still have the info for it on my watch app. Can it be black listed or do I consider it gone.

Posted on Jun 6, 2023 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2023 12:44 AM

Most likely the battery finally died. But without an idea of where to physically look for it, it is likely gone.

You can issue a command to erase the watch if someone were to find it and charge it.

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen -

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.4;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.5; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.5; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.5; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2023 12:44 AM in response to Maritime_Man

Most likely the battery finally died. But without an idea of where to physically look for it, it is likely gone.

You can issue a command to erase the watch if someone were to find it and charge it.

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen -

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.4;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.5; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.5; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.5; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Apple Watch Series 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.