Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

How to disable "Hide My email" on my iPad Pro 11?

If you register with a website using "Hide My Email " how would you reverse that where your email would actually appear?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Pro 11’ 2020

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 2:39 PM

5 replies

Jul 27, 2023 1:13 PM in response to morris24x

Hello morris24x,

Using the Hide My Email feature is explained further here: What is Hide My Email? - Apple Support.

If you wish to completely stop using an address that you created to hide your original one, take a look here: Stop using, reactivate, or delete a Hide My Email address on iCloud.com - Apple Support.

As far as how to change the address on file for a website you choose to share with, that would usually just be a matter of changing your email address registered on the website and replacing it with your real one.

We hope this helps. Let us know if we can assist with anything else at all. Take care.

How to disable "Hide My email" on my iPad Pro 11?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.