"unable to access your data, please check your network" from securus

i've never had this type of problem with securus. its usually the basic "technical issues" but this morning i went to text my LO but it says i have no network in order to connect, which i find weird because my network is the best it has been in months. ive tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, ive tried switching between wifi and data, i tried on my other phone and its the same problem. i even tried going through the online version but its telling me that the login page wasnt found. i tried getting ahold of support several times but the call keeps going to "call busy" i dont know if anyone else is having this problem with securus recently or if they have dealt with this before but is there anything else i could do to get it back working again? ive tried emailing support but that usually takes days, maybe even weeks to get a response.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on May 21, 2024 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2024 6:36 AM

Has anyone figured out what’s going on ? I’m having the same issue when i go to the securus app it just says the pop up and closes out the app

229 replies

May 21, 2024 9:25 AM in response to idkman1

Still having the same issue as well, since around 5 this morning. Tried to contact customer care, now that the busy signal has stopped call is dropped every time I am waiting for C.S REP to pick up call. Clearly they know what is going on but just do not wish to answer questions. There's always something going on with this app... so disappointing day to day. I am able to get email alerts of incoming messages but of course, not able to see message or respond.

"unable to access your data, please check your network" from securus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.