Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting and re-connecting on my Mac mini. There are no other bluetooth devices close by that are on. HELP! So frustrating.

Why do my bluetooth devices keep connecting and disconnecting.?

Mac mini, OS X 10.10

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2020 6:49 AM

USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt 3 devices, with poorly shielded cables and enclosures, can also cause Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues.

see > Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

If removing the USB 3.0 or Thunderbolt 3 device(s) from your setup solves the problem? Then try moving the device(s) farther away from your Mac Mini and Bluetooth devices. If that doesn't help, the try moving the cable(s) to different ports or buy better shielded cable(s).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2020 6:49 AM in response to James A. Ciervo

USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt 3 devices, with poorly shielded cables and enclosures, can also cause Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues.

see > Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference - Apple Support

If removing the USB 3.0 or Thunderbolt 3 device(s) from your setup solves the problem? Then try moving the device(s) farther away from your Mac Mini and Bluetooth devices. If that doesn't help, the try moving the cable(s) to different ports or buy better shielded cable(s).

My keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting and re-connecting on my Mac mini. There are no other bluetooth devices close by that are on. HELP! So frustrating.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.