Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

All Hue lights moved to one room in HomeKit

I have over 45 hue bulbs, assigned to about 15 different rooms. Today, suddenly and randomly, every hue bulb now appears in only one room in the HomeKit app and have been removed from all my HomeKit routines. The lights are listed in the correct rooms in the Hue app. I have no earthly idea how this would’ve happened. Is there anyway to synchronize the rooms I have set up within the Hue app with HomeKit? So frustrating…

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Mar 2, 2024 9:49 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Mar 3, 2024 2:55 PM in response to Appleuser3141

I'm struggling with this too. Although its not every item and its becoming less and less but about 10 items total as of now and happening less frequently. My items that move are only items that have a bridge (Hue, Aqara and Eufy) and all the items move to the room with the bridge. Not sure how to fix it. Im going to try restarting all hubs, bridges, as well as my router and modem. I've tried factory resets on my bridge, removing devices and repairing them with both the bridge and the Home app. Nothing has worked. Very frustrating.

All Hue lights moved to one room in HomeKit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.