Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hmrc basic paye tools

Hi I am trying to run HMRC Basic PAYE Tools on my Imac High Sierra and it keeps coming up with error message and a link to the Console window. I have used this software for years on this IMAC, without any problems and its suddenly stopped working. I have contacted HMRC without any success. Can someone please help me.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 2:06 PM

Hello,

Start with this...

Safe Boot, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode? Could take 10 minutes or more.

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches & loads safe Drivers, & prevents loading of 3rd party extensions, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2022 2:06 PM in response to Hollie-54

Hello,

Start with this...

Safe Boot, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode? Could take 10 minutes or more.

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches & loads safe Drivers, & prevents loading of 3rd party extensions, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

hmrc basic paye tools

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.