Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HMRC'S BASIC TOOLS RTI

Has anyone successfully resolved the Console Warning when trying to run HMRC's Basic Tools rti program?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 5:45 AM

7 replies

Jul 24, 2022 1:47 PM in response to VRippers

More questions MacBook Pro 13", macOS 11.6 ( Bug Sur ) as per user profile - Correct ?

Is this an Apple Silicon M1 / M2 Computer ?

Is Big Sur running the Latest 11.6.8 Big Sur released July 20, 2022 ?

• Reason for asking is their site says Supports macOS version 11 ‘Big Sur’ and 12 ‘Monterey’

Only 64-bit Intel/AMD compatible versions of these operating systems are supported.

Jul 24, 2022 12:57 PM in response to PRP_53

That's the right application. My computer doesn't seem affected by the problem it's just every time I try to open the application the Console Warning pops on screen and only gives me option to Open Console or Terminate. I've tried re-starting computer but doesn't make any difference. I just go round and round in circles it seems.

Jul 25, 2022 3:18 AM in response to VRippers

As the user is not aware of Apple Silicon M1 / M2 computers, most probably this computer is Intel based machine.

That said, running the Latest Big Sur, Released July 20. 2022 version 11.6.8 vs version 11.6.5 would be a good start

If still experiencing " the Issue " would suggest communicating with the Developer of this Third Party Application for support.

After all, it is theirs to support

HMRC'S BASIC TOOLS RTI

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.