Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated to IOS 6.1.3 now iPhone won't restore any backup files.. Says they are corrupt or not compatible. PLEASE HELP!

Today I updated my phone to IOS 6.1.3 from 6.1.2 and now I cannot restore any of my backup files. I plugged my phone into iTunes and it asked me to update and restore (like usual) (I may have the wording off a little) and I got an error message saying the back up file is not compatible or corrupt. Basically it has IOS 6.1.3 now and won't restore anything. It says it is a valid back up file in iTunes but gives me error after about 20 minutes. Please help I have been googling and looking on here for hours and cannot find a resolution. I just got back from vacation today and have lost all of the pictures I took last week 😟 If there is no help does anyone at least know a good program to restore from the back up so I can get my pictures??

Thanks in advance guys

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Mar 25, 2013 5:35 PM

2 replies

Updated to IOS 6.1.3 now iPhone won't restore any backup files.. Says they are corrupt or not compatible. PLEASE HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.