Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Workout Activities not syncing to friends.

I have an 44mm SE watch. I am able to receive my friends notifications of completed workouts, see their completed rings and percentages but they do not receive mine. My friend has added me and my info appears on their “Sharing” screen but my circles are not accurately appearing. (ie. My stand hour will show on my watch as 5 hours but on my friends watch/iPhone shows I’ve been stand for 2 hours or sometimes will show 0)

I have restarted my watch, I have let the battery drain and recharge fully, I have recalibrated the watch, I have contacted Apple support but no success in fixing the issue, I have removed and added my friend again but nothing has changed.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 11:04 AM

Hello brandon1950,

You've tried some good steps prior to your post.

If you're having issues sharing your Activity, then we'd suggest taking these related troubleshooting steps:

1. Test if this occurs with a specific contact. If so, make sure you are not blocking this contact on the paired iPhone in Settings > Phone > Blocked Contacts.
  2. Restart all devices, including the other shared user's device.
  3. Ensure all devices are up to date.
  4. On the paired iPhone, check that Fitness and Health are enabled in Settings > Cellular.
  5. Ensure both you and the shared user can successfully iMessage or FaceTime with each other.
  6. On the paired iPhone, check contacts for duplicates for the shared users. If you find a duplicate, delete the duplicate.
  7. You can only share Activity with up to 40 friends/family.

If you continue to have this issue, then it would be best to reconnect with Apple Support

They'll need to pick up from here.

Cheers!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 11:04 AM in response to brandon1950

Hello brandon1950,

You've tried some good steps prior to your post.

If you're having issues sharing your Activity, then we'd suggest taking these related troubleshooting steps:

1. Test if this occurs with a specific contact. If so, make sure you are not blocking this contact on the paired iPhone in Settings > Phone > Blocked Contacts.
  2. Restart all devices, including the other shared user's device.
  3. Ensure all devices are up to date.
  4. On the paired iPhone, check that Fitness and Health are enabled in Settings > Cellular.
  5. Ensure both you and the shared user can successfully iMessage or FaceTime with each other.
  6. On the paired iPhone, check contacts for duplicates for the shared users. If you find a duplicate, delete the duplicate.
  7. You can only share Activity with up to 40 friends/family.

If you continue to have this issue, then it would be best to reconnect with Apple Support

They'll need to pick up from here.

Cheers!

Workout Activities not syncing to friends.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.