Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Friends data not showing on Apple watch

I keep trying to share data with my friend I accept her invite then it shows up with 0% constantly. Then the next day she disappears off my fitness app altogether. I have tried unpairing my watch, deleting and re adding, signing out of iCloud and restarting my phone

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 8

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 4:09 PM

According to:

Share your Activity with your iPhone and Apple Watch - Apple Support

To share Activity, you and your friend both need an iPhone. You get notifications about your friend's progress when they close their rings, finish workouts, or earn achievements.

As long as your iPhone can connect to the Internet and you're signed in to iCloud, you can get updates about your friend's activity each day. If your iPhone can't connect for multiple days or you sign out of iCloud, you might see missing days.

If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2023 4:09 PM in response to EDGE321

According to:

Share your Activity with your iPhone and Apple Watch - Apple Support

To share Activity, you and your friend both need an iPhone. You get notifications about your friend's progress when they close their rings, finish workouts, or earn achievements.

As long as your iPhone can connect to the Internet and you're signed in to iCloud, you can get updates about your friend's activity each day. If your iPhone can't connect for multiple days or you sign out of iCloud, you might see missing days.

If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

Friends data not showing on Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.