Unable to “receive data from”/edit friends in apple watch activity app

I recently switched apple ID’s and now all of my friends’ activity comes through as 0 and I can’t remove them in the shared tab to re-add them. Do I have to totally reset my watch and delete the app on my phone or how do I fix this?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 9

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 11:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 3:45 PM

Make sure your iPhone and Apple Watch have the latest software update. Make sure your Apple Watch and iPhone have the same Apple Id.

Then you can try these steps Share your Activity with your iPhone and Apple Watch - Apple Support

If this does not work, the next step would be to back up your iPhone to iCloud and perform a reset on your Apple Watch.

Let me know if this help.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2023 3:45 PM in response to Jmauser

Make sure your iPhone and Apple Watch have the latest software update. Make sure your Apple Watch and iPhone have the same Apple Id.

Then you can try these steps Share your Activity with your iPhone and Apple Watch - Apple Support

If this does not work, the next step would be to back up your iPhone to iCloud and perform a reset on your Apple Watch.

Let me know if this help.

Unable to “receive data from”/edit friends in apple watch activity app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.