Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Can’t log in to Messenger kids on iPad

My daughter logged out of messenger kids on her iPad by accident and now when we try to log back in it just keeps looping back to the same login page after entering the password as the parent.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad (9th generation)

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 6:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 9:37 AM

I am having the same issue. Tried so many times. Is there anyone that was able to get back into kids messenger? I log in then it takes me to their page. I click on her name, it literally goes back to log in. I thought I had wrong log in so I tried something else and it did tell me wrong password but still putting in the correct password and it makes me go in loops. Help!!

42 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2023 9:37 AM in response to Addiek12

I am having the same issue. Tried so many times. Is there anyone that was able to get back into kids messenger? I log in then it takes me to their page. I click on her name, it literally goes back to log in. I thought I had wrong log in so I tried something else and it did tell me wrong password but still putting in the correct password and it makes me go in loops. Help!!

Aug 10, 2023 8:08 PM in response to Addiek12

Found a way to fix this! Tried all the comments below. What you need to do is:

-download messenger kids on another device

-meanwhile, login from there your FB app and go to manage messenger kids then going into the parent controls and log out from all devices

-once you’re in log in to messenger kids on the ipad

-log out from the other device

hope that helps

Apr 8, 2023 6:39 PM in response to Addiek12

Addiek12 Said:

"I have restarted the iPad, deleted and reinstalled the messenger kids app and even done a full erase and reset of the iPad and it still does the same thing"

-------

Troubleshooting Messenger Kids App in a Loop:

Clear the App's Cache:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Messenger Kids App
  4. Tap: iPhone Storage
  5. Tap: Offload App button
  6. Reinstall Messenger Kids app once more.

May 1, 2023 9:07 AM in response to Addiek12

I’m just now having this issue as well. Tried rebooting device, set it up as new, changed password, multiple deleting app and re installing. NO LUCK!! Anyone else have this issue still? I found a different forum for android users having the same problem but we’re able to fix it by downloading older version. I don’t know how to do that on an iPad??

May 29, 2023 3:06 PM in response to Addiek12

Addiek12 Said:

"Messenger kids - can’t login: My daughter logged out of messenger kids on her iPad by accident and now when we try to log back in it just keeps looping back to the same login page after entering the password as the parent."

-------

Troubleshooting an App Login:

Contact the Developer:

From here, I'd say contact act the Developer. You'll find the Developer's Contact Us info on the app's site of the App Store. Perhaps it is a bug that they are aware of, and have a fix for? Report back what they say.

Can’t log in to Messenger kids on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.