Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't delete a Mail rule

Several years ago I set up a Mail rule to move emails from a specific address to a designated folder (for my tax). I set it up on an older Mac which I no longer have access to. I have tried many times now going into the rules setting on Mail on subsequent Macs, and I simply cannot disable the rule. In fact, I can't even find the rule - its not appearing in my list of rules. If I delete the folder, next time an email comes fitting that rule - Mail just creates a new folder. Its driving me nuts. How can I disable this rule? Anyone else had this problem?

Also - to post this question I had to select a topic but I couldn't find the topic I need. So I just said Big Sur as I'm currently using Big Sur but I don't believe it to be Big Sur specific....

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 4:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 4:38 AM

Set up rules to filter email in Mail on iCloud.com

Perhaps the Missing Rule is still in the www.icloud.com and needs to be removed from there ?

Similar questions

1 reply

Can't delete a Mail rule

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.