Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Unlocking locked apple ID

I am reaching out to request assistance with unlocking my Apple ID, which has been locked for security reasons. I understand the importance of account security, and I appreciate the measures in place to protect my information.

I believe my Apple ID was locked due to multiple unsuccessful login attempts or some other security concern. I have followed the steps provided on your support page to reset my password, but I am still unable to regain access to my account. System prompt: "Apple ID is not valid and not supported." but my Apple ID is still active but locked.

I have sent an email to appleid@id.apple.com, but till this time today, Apple Support has not responded to my email.

I hope this community will help me on this issue.

Posted on May 10, 2024 9:53 PM

1 reply

May 11, 2024 12:31 AM in response to dcpralhad

We cannot help you easily with this. If your Apple ID is locked for security reasons and you cannot unlock it due to it being not valid, the only thing you can do is to Contact - Official Apple Support to get further assistance.

See this link for a user tip I have written about this subject for further reference

What to do if your Apple ID is Locked or … - Apple Community

Unlocking locked apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.