Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

KenoPool and SummonersWarExporter - how to get rid of them?

I see KenoPool and SummonersWarExporter processes, which I have never installed. They are always pretty active and get restarted as soon as I forced them to quite. How to get rid of them?

Upgrading MacOS did nothing

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 6:55 AM

Nothing related to both of them in Application folder, while in Application Support

I found KenoPool in Photoshop folder (which I don't have)and SWE in NMScience (don't know what it is). In addition another starnge folder ReaderUpdate with exec file. Deleted it as well. After forcing all 3 guys to quite in the Activity monitor, they have't restarted! Thanks god and your advice! I think it was some malware ander a common game names.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2022 6:55 AM in response to my ginger

Nothing related to both of them in Application folder, while in Application Support

I found KenoPool in Photoshop folder (which I don't have)and SWE in NMScience (don't know what it is). In addition another starnge folder ReaderUpdate with exec file. Deleted it as well. After forcing all 3 guys to quite in the Activity monitor, they have't restarted! Thanks god and your advice! I think it was some malware ander a common game names.

Feb 23, 2022 12:50 PM in response to lazyneutron

Both of these would be from game apps that were installed at some point on your Mac.

To get an idea on what you need to remove them, I suggest that you run an EtreCheck report, and optionally post the results here if you need assistance with interpreting it. EtreCheck is a diagnostics tool developed by a valued forum member that greatly helps with troubleshooting a Mac. One thing it does is locate files associated with apps.

Ref: Using EtreCheck to Troubleshoot Potential… - Apple Community

Feb 23, 2022 1:17 PM in response to lazyneutron

Have you looked in your application folder to see if their in there? Here is a tutorial for keno pool.https://howtoremoveapp.com/remove-keno-pool.html If you have a games app in applications they might be in there. As near as I can tell these are games from either the App Store or Google Play. SummonersWarExporter is suppose to have a built in uninstaller. If they are not in the Applications folder or Games. Then you would have to delete them by hand. The places to look would be in both library and home library. Application support. cache files, log files, login items, startup items, preferences, launch Daemons, launch agents

KenoPool and SummonersWarExporter - how to get rid of them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.