Unable to change Wallpaper settings in Venture 13.5.1

I have had this problem for about 6 months now. iMac 24, plus external Dell monitor. I set up the wallpaper in Settings, ask it to change every 5 minutes, it does not change. This morning there was a full update of the OS, and now I cannot get the Wallpaper to change at all. I've tried restarting, twice. No change.

iMac 24″, macOS 13.5

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 1:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 12:23 PM

flloydfromstlucia wrote:

I have had this problem for about 6 months now. iMac 24, plus external Dell monitor. I set up the wallpaper in Settings, ask it to change every 5 minutes, it does not change. This morning there was a full update of the OS, and now I cannot get the Wallpaper to change at all. I've tried restarting, twice. No change.

A SafeBoot Use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

Login and test. Reboot as normal and test.

Control click on the Desktop...

ref: Customize the desktop picture on your Mac - Apple Support

if no insight or resolve—

To be proactive you can file a bug report /submit your Apple Feedback here: http://www.apple.com/feedback

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2023 12:23 PM in response to flloydfromstlucia

flloydfromstlucia wrote:

A SafeBoot Use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

Login and test. Reboot as normal and test.

Control click on the Desktop...

ref: Customize the desktop picture on your Mac - Apple Support

if no insight or resolve—

To be proactive you can file a bug report /submit your Apple Feedback here: http://www.apple.com/feedback

Unable to change Wallpaper settings in Venture 13.5.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.