I had total and complete success. I tried it about 1am EST and it took about an hour. When I finished everything was there and working except my music wasn't on my phone so I just did a sync and then it was all back. So I'm up and running and didn't really have any problems. I was really nervous but decided to be brave and take the plunge. I'm glad I did.
Thanks for your comments. Sorry I hadn't been back tot he forum since I posted this message. However, what helped me, is that I had to call my cable subscriber and up my download speed. Once it was changed, I was then able to download the 2.0 update.