Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charging case wont charge my airpods

Well, recently when I’ve been using my airpods i came across a strange problem. My charging case wont charge my airpods. The light in the charging case is green but it wont charge my airpods. Also when my i unplug the charging case and open it then i close and i open it again its dead

Posted on Dec 9, 2018 6:43 AM

1 reply

Dec 9, 2018 8:06 AM in response to Anthony1301

If you have not tried the following, take a look at these and even if you have tried, maybe try one more time.

Reset Your AirPods

It’s may seem simple, but resetting your AirPods may fix minor software bugs such as connectivity issues or a quickly draining battery. Like resetting an iPhone, resetting your AirPods gives them a “fresh start”.

How Do I Reset My AirPods?

1. Press and hold the setup button on the back of your Charging Case.
  2. Release the setup button when status light flashes amber a few times, then flashes white.
  3. Your AirPods have been reset.
  4. Connect your AirPods to your device, just like you did when you set them up the first time.

https://www.payetteforward.com/help-article/my-airpods-wont-charge-heres-the-real-fix/

Charging case wont charge my airpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.