Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlist stuck on 2 songs

I just added 2 songs (which I purchased through iTunes) to a playlist. When I play on my iTouch and in iTunes (on laptop), the playlist will only play those 2 songs. I see no indication that repeat is on. When I remove those songs from the playlist, it shuffles as always. I can start the playlist from the beginning and it will play through til the end, but as soon as I hit shuffle it goes back to only those 2 songs. Please help!

Posted on Dec 9, 2018 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2018 11:07 AM

I believe I resolved it myself. This was a Christmas music playlist and I had originally marked most of the songs to "skip when shuffling" so they wouldn't play in my main library. The new songs I added did not have that option checked. Once I unchecked all the previous songs, my list now shuffles normally.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2018 11:07 AM in response to HurricaneJody

I believe I resolved it myself. This was a Christmas music playlist and I had originally marked most of the songs to "skip when shuffling" so they wouldn't play in my main library. The new songs I added did not have that option checked. Once I unchecked all the previous songs, my list now shuffles normally.

Playlist stuck on 2 songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.