Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homepod - Volume

Hi,

Could not find the homepod section sontrying here:

When playing music with maximum volume on my homepod it is relatively limited. When I am playing it with my iphone (still through my homepod) - it is much louder. Why is the difference? Anyone knows how can i increase my maximum volume directly from my homepod?

Posted on Dec 10, 2018 12:58 PM

2 replies

Dec 12, 2018 8:50 AM in response to nir250

Hello nir250,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you are experiencing volume issues with your HomePod, depending on if you play a song on the HomePod or from your iPhone. To help with your situation, please check the Sound Check feature on your HomePod and iPhone as that could cause volume differences like you're experiencing.

HomePod settings - HomePod User Guide

Sound Check, EQ, and volume limit settings on iPhone

Cheers!

Homepod - Volume

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.